ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Week 11 Celebration Grades D for DeSean Jackson A- for the Texans  (อ่าน 925 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Week 11 Celebration Grades D for DeSean Jackson A- for the Texans
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 08:19:04 pm »
Another week of NFL action is just about in the books and Week 11 brought plenty of dramatics and surprising storylines. What's not surprising, however, is that it also brought plenty of player celebrations worth talking about. So, as is tradition, it's time for our weekly installment of taking NFL player celebrations way too seriously with some full-on breakdowns!Let's go. Steven Souza Jersey   ' Milly Rock As much as I love big guys getting their dance on after a big play, the Milly Rock has been done so much already this season. If you're going to keep going back to that well, you've got to make it spectacular. This was just OK, and that's not good enough.Grade: D+   . Milly Rocks and rocks QBs   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)     's peelout I'm not quite sure what the meaning behind this car peelout celebration is, but I've been thinking about it a lot. Does Yonny Chirinos Jersey  DeSean's imaginary car have manual crank windows? He's making over $12 million this year and he couldn't spring for automatic windows? This is bothering me way more than it should!Grade: D+   . : Skrrt!   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)     Chicken Dance The remembered Tarik Cohen exists this weekend, and the rookie managed to get into the end zone with a late game-tying touchdown in Chicago. The running back has the nickname "Chicken Salad" (for his ability to turn chicken you-know-what into chicken salad) and he had some fun with that by busting out a modern interpretation of the Chicken Dance. I like the idea -- it's creative and personal -- but he's gotta seize that spotlight by making it a little more grandiose. This isn't captivating enough.Grade: C-   Is this chicken dance the reason they call Chicken Salad?   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)   get musical and both brought their musical instruments to the end zone on Sunday, with the former shredding air guitar and the latter banging on his air drums. However, they were both upstaged when the Chargers defense kept picking like a banjo.  Grade: B-  . shreds the defense and that air guitar   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)    . just joined the Drumline   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)     ' Peter Fairbanks Jersey s Backpack Kid Everyone loves a good comeback story and that's just what we have here with Mark Ingram. , I crushed Ingram for flubbing the "Backpack Kid" dance following his first touchdown of the season, giving him a D- for the poor showing. The running back promised to be better and, on Sunday, he delivered. After scoring against the , Ingram got some redemption with a much-improved version of the dance. This time, it was good enough to get people in the crowd to dance along with him -- that's right, I see you, Older Gentleman Getting After It In The First Row Of The Band Section. Swish swish.Grade: B  Nobody can stop from the end zone or his dance   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)     make it rain After scoring in the Rob Refsnyder Jersey  first quarter on Sunday night, went into heist mode and cracked open an invisible safe in the end zone. He got his teammates involved by handing out stacks of cash so they could make it rain together -- a bonding experience like no other. It's an idea I can get behind, but the execution was a little sloppy. It seemed a little rushed and chaotic; if you're going to involve the team, you've got to make sure everyone is on the same page. Why is making it rain when we all saw him get snubbed when the stacks were being handed out? Nice try, but you can't make it rain with no water.Grade: B-  Oceans 11: Philly edition   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)     shootThe "Shoot" is apparently a dance that I am very much not familiar with, so I have no Nate Lowe Jersey  idea if the Ravens defense is doing it any justice here. What I do know, however, is that they look very stupid and very hilarious while doing it, so I'm all for it.Grade: B  The joined the movement   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown)     relay Team celebrations have been all the rage this season and this is another outstanding one. The idea is a simple one but it's well-orchestrated and well-executed. Most importantly, the enthusiasm is clearly there. The wild swinging arms at the end is a nice touch to bring it all home. We've got a winner.  Grade: A-  Looking forward to seeing and the in the Olympics   The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) Click here Click here Click here