ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Julio Jones picking up Buccaneers offense fairly quickly after seven-time Pro Bo  (อ่าน 898 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Julio Jones picking up Buccaneers offense fairly quickly after seven-time Pro Bo
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 08:16:32 pm »
This offseason, became the latest star to join and the . The wide receiver signed a one-year deal worth up to $8 million following free agency.Despite being new to the team -- he joined in July -- Jones is quickly getting used to the new offense.On Thursday, Jones spoke about his experience in Tampa Bay so far, saying ( ), "Everything's coming to me. The game of football, you Sandy Alcantara Jersey  just don't want to have to go out there and think. You want it to become second nature to you. But I'm picking it up fairly quickly, and it's been good."Jones is impre sing the team and his progre s has caught the attention of general manager Jason Licht.  "He's been more than I expected, to be honest," Licht said of the seven-time Pro Bowler.The 33-year-old's career has seen a fair share of injuries, but instead of getting frustrated by recoveries, he has learned from J. T. Realmuto Jersey  them."As far as patience-wise, just going out there like, 60-70 percent and just feeling like you can go out there and compete, I was  Christian Yelich Jersey doing that in the past," Jones said. "But now I'm just staying ahead of it. Just getting the treatment, the proper treatment, the proper rest, things like that."           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications Blank Jersey , updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Brady is absent Kyle Barraclough Jersey  from practice due to personal reasons, but even without the future Hall of Fame quarterback, Jones has still made the most of practice.Jones joins , and in the Bucs wide receiver room, creating a solid group of wideouts.Before heading to Tampa, Jones was with the in 2021 after playing for the for the majority of his career, from 2011 to 2020. Click here Click here Click here