ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Mike Vrabel says Titans overtime proposal came from watching Bills-Chiefs playof  (อ่าน 945 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Mike Vrabel says Titans overtime proposal came from watching Bills-Chiefs playof
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 08:08:44 pm »
The 2022 NFL Annual League Meeting is taking place this week, and a main topic of  Mallex Smith Jersey conversation will be about changing overtime. The and have so that both teams involved in an overtime battle will get an opportunity to po se s the ball. As it stands now, a touchdown scored in overtime immediately ends the game.The also made a proposal, although theirs is a bit different. Tenne see is also in favor of both teams getting a chance to po se s the ball in the extra period, but what it proposed was that if the team with the first po se sion scores a touchdown a succe sful two-point conversion, the game is over Ichiro Suzuki Jersey .Titans head coach Mike Vrabel told reporters Monday that this proposal came from watching the vs. matchup in the divisional round, a high-scoring game in which both offenses put up points at will in the fourth quarter. The Chiefs won the overtime coin to s, and sure enough, led the offense down the field and ended the game with a touchdown. It seemed unfair to many that in this instance, a high-stakes playoff battle was decided by the flip of a coin.  "I was, unfortunately like a lot of other teams, watching that Buffalo-Kansas City game Shed Long Jersey  as a fan, and saw the ending and felt like maybe our fans would have wanted to see have an opportunity," Vrabel said, .  Reggie McClain Jersey "I felt like  if you wanted to win the football game, you had to validate it with a two-point conversion and if you didn't, and you kicked the extra point, the other team would have the opportunity to have the football."I don't know what the support is, but I just felt like it was an idea. I brought it up, we turned it in ...and I'm sure it will get discu sed. It's not going to hurt my feelings either way, I am  Carlos Ruiz Jersey just trying to do what is best for the game."   reported Monday that there is "some momentum to strongly consider change" when it comes to adjusting overtime, but it's unknown if that momentum will be enough. Click here Click here Click here