ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Heres an incredible streak the Patriots will be looking to break in the Super Bo  (อ่าน 813 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Heres an incredible streak the Patriots will be looking to break in the Super Bo
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 07:50:37 pm »
The have already played in seven Super Bowls during the Bill Belichick-Tom Brady era. The Pats beat the in 2001, beat the in 2003, beat the in 2004, lost to the in 2007 and 2011, beat the in 2014, and Kurt Suzuki Jersey  beat the in 2016. So yeah, they're 5-2 in Super Bowls over the last 17 years. Pretty impre sive stuff!Even more impre sive: check out the score at the end of the first quarter of each of those games:2001: 3-0 Rams2003: 0-0 Tie2004: 0-0 Tie2007: 3-0 Giants2011: 9-0 Giants2014: 0-0 Tie2016: 0-0 TieNotice anything unusual there?The Patriots' scores are all 0. They have not scored a single point in any of the seven R.A. Dickey Jersey  first quarters of any Super Bowl they've played during this era of ma sive succe s. And they're still 5-2 in those games! That's INCREDIBLE.  Bill Belichick was asked about it this week, and he responded in cla sic  Ender Inciarte Jersey Belichick fashion. "Look, we try to score in every game," he said, per the . "I know that's probably hard to understand, but and keep the other team from scoring."Of course. Apparently, Belichick brought up the Patriots' first-quarter futility prior to last year's Super Bowl. Per the Globe, there's a scene in the documentary "Do Your Job Part 2" where linebackers coach Brian Flores shared a story from the Patriots' coaches banquet."Coach Belichick prior to the game looked right at , he goes,  Dale Murphy Jersey 'Tom, we've been to six Super Bowls together and we've never scored a point in the first quarter. Can we get that done?'" Flores said. "I look around and I go man, we're going to score 30 points in the first quarter."  And then the game was tied at 0-0 after the first quarter anyway. Orlando Cepeda Jersey  In their seven prior Super Bowls under Belichick, the Pats are 4-0 when tied after the first quarter and 1-2 when trailing. We don't know what they might be like when leading after the first quarter because we've never seen it. Maybe by this time next week, we'll have a better idea. Click here Click here Click here