ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Panthers Matt Rhule says hes considering kneeling during the national anthem in  (อ่าน 2181 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Panthers Matt Rhule says hes considering kneeling during the national anthem in
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 07:22:17 pm »
Bill O'Brien is the only NFL head coach during the national anthem in 2020, but he might not be alone for long. Matt Rhule, who's entering his first season as  Steve Larmer Kids Jersey the ' coach, told reporters Thursday that he's considering doing the same as a way of protesting racial injustice."I would consider anything as we move forward," Rhule said, . "I'm supportive of the cause. I'm supportive of the movement. I'm supportive of social justice. I think  Chris Chelios Kids Jersey for every person, coach or player, that will be a very personal decision. I think it has to be made at the right time and the right reason for everybody ... I will support my players with whatever they do and then when the  Gustav Forsling Jersey time comes, I will really think deeply about what is the best thing for me and what is the best way I can show my support."Most of the push for racial justice acro s the NFL, Rhule added, "has  Patrick Sharp Men Jersey come from the players," so he explained that he'll "wait to see what direction they are leaning" in regards to potential on-field protests in 2020, "and then I will make my decision."  Already a number of Adam Boqvist Men Jersey  players around the league , as former quarterback first did in 2016, to continue dialogue about racism in America. Among those who've done so: QB and teammate , QB , running back , RB and safety . Click here Click here Click here