ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Brett Favre had some interesting comments after Packers latest loss  (อ่าน 2145 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Brett Favre had some interesting comments after Packers latest loss
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 07:17:07 pm »
After Green Bay lost to Indianapolis 31-26 on Sunday, quarterback called playing with enough energy.  That may be Rodgers' way of fixing things during a team slump, but that's not what Brett Favre would do. During an interview , Favre called out Rodgers for calling out his teammates.  According to Favre, Rodgers -- and Packers coach Mike McCarthy -- need to focus on leading with actions and not nece sarily words.  "Mike, Aaron being the Andre Roberson Jersey  leader, rather than talk about it afterwards, we've got to figure out a way to be excited about playing," Favre said.    The  James Johnson Jersey Packers' Hall of Fame quarterback did add that since he's not in the Packers' locker room, he's really not sure what kind of motivational tactics would work with the current team.  "I hear Aaron's comments and again, I don't know from the outside looking in," Favre said. "I just felt like, four quarters of football, they were outplayed by the , and there were times where the Packers were virtually unstoppable.  George Hill Jersey Then there were other times when there was three-and-outs, three-and-outs, three-and-outs, and they got it in gear a little bit too late." Despite the rut that the Packers find themselves in, Favre still thinks they're the best team in the NFC North, despite the fact that they sit behind both Minnesota (5-3) and Detroit (5-4) in the standings.    "Bottom line, even after this lo s, they're no different than they were before," Favre said. "They've got just as good a chance and probably will win their division. It's a to sup. No  Josh Hall Jersey one gained any ground on anyone. So they're still the best team, in my opinion, and they need to play like it." Favre has been watching the Packers all season, and he actually didn't pin much blame on Rodgers for the team's struggles. According to Favre, Green Bay's 21st-ranked offense isn't the problem.  "I can't really fault the offense as much as I can the defense and special teams, but that's collectively," Favre said. "That's why I call it a team. And they just have to figure it out before rather than after."   If the Packers are going to figure things out, they're going to have to do it while navigating one of the roughest road stretches that any team will face this year. The Packers are one of only two NFL teams -- along with the -- that have to play three straight road games in 2016, and Green Bay's road trip starts this Sunday in Tenne see Paul George Jersey . Click here Click here Click here