ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Derek Carr wishes Marshawn Lynch would have returned to Raiders instead of Seaha  (อ่าน 2204 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Derek Carr wishes Marshawn Lynch would have returned to Raiders instead of Seaha
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 07:13:15 pm »
After losing running backs , C.J. Prosise and for the season, the turned to an old friend for help. Shortly before Christmas Eve,  for the remainder of the season. Lynch helped the Seahawks win Super Bowl XLVIII back in 2014, and made four of his five career Pro  David Nwaba Jersey Bowl appearances with Seattle."Beast Mode" spent a total of six years in Seattle and rushed for 6,347 yards and 57 touchdowns. After announcing his retirement in 2016, Lynch ended up returning to the hometown for the 2017 and 2018 seasons before retiring again. While Lynch spent the majority of his career with the Seahawks, his former quarterback with the Raiders is upset that Lynch didn' Chris Clemons Jersey t return to Oakland."I wish it was with us," said this week, . "I mi s that guy, but it's good to see him back. ... I love Marshawn."Lynch played in 21 games with the Raiders and rushed for 1,267 yards and 10 touchdowns. He played in just six games  Mason Jones Jersey last year due to a groin injury that landed him on injured reserve. The Raiders could have po sibly used Lynch, as star running back has mi sed two out of the last three games due to a shoulder injury. Jacobs also  on Christmas, which indicated he underwent a surgical procedure on his leg.  Believe it or not, , but they need four things to happen Gerald Green Jersey  on Sunday: them to beat the , the ' backups to beat the , the to win against the , and the to take down the . It's definitely a wild scenario, but po sible nonethele s.The Seahawks are in a much better spot at 11-4, but they have an important matchup against the on Sunday. Seattle trails San Francisco by one game, and are also competing with the and the for the top two playoff spots in the NFC.Lynch will have his work cut out for him in his  Moses Malone Jersey first game back, but Carr knows his former teammate is capable of helping the Seahawks immediately.  "He's been working really hard to get ready, just in case," said Carr. I didn't know he was going to come back and play football, talking to him. But he's back, and that's a good thing for football." Click here Click here Click here