ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Seahawks Tyler Lockett breaks down ranks dynamic toe-drag TD catch in win over R  (อ่าน 1865 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Seahawks Tyler Lockett breaks down ranks dynamic toe-drag TD catch in win over R
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 06:48:45 pm »
If your jaw wasn't sitting firmly on the floor after seeing what and did early on in their Week 5 battle with the , you're not a human being. Trying to avoid a two-game losing streak was the goal of both teams when they took the field at CenturyLink Field for Thursday Night Football, but it was the .If not for the following insane pitch-and to s during a broken play by Wilson and Lockett, they might've instead found themselves  Yogi Ferrell Jersey on the losing end in such a tight contest. With the Rams up 6-0 approaching the end of the first quarter, broken protection forced Wilson to roll out to his left and what looked like a cro s-body throwaway wound up being one of the Cory Joseph Jersey  best touchdowns of the season when Lockett -- who was streaking acro s the back of the end zone in heavy traffic -- reeled it in and somehow got both feet in.After a succe sful PAT, the Seahawks went up 7-0 and used the play as a jet pack to battle through the rest of the game.  OK, Ru sell Wilson just gonna throw it away here Mike Bibby Jersey - WAIT WHAT???(via ) CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ)  It was the first of four touchdowns on the night for Wilson, and the one that jumpstarted the offense."Yea, I don't practice that," Lockett said with a smile, via . "Because I'm so short, it works out perfectly for me to just keep my feet in. That was a great play by Ru s. It didn't work out the way that we wanted it to with the play being ran.  "Ru sell kept the play alive, and anytime the defensive back is facing you and his back is turned to Ru s -- Ru s is going to throw it and give us a chance to make a play. The best thing about that throw was that if I didn't get it Marvin Bagley III Jersey , nobody was going to get it. Just the fact that he trusted me enough to be able to give me a chance, and I was able to secure the catch and get my feet in -- that's a big-time play. It put us up 7-6, and I'm just thankful and ble sed God put me in that position."And as far as where it ranks among the favorite catches of his NFL career?"That might  Trevor Ariza Jersey have to be No. 1," Lockett said. "I know I do a lot of toe taps, and lucky I'm still able to secure the catch and do it, but just looking at it -- by what a lot of you guys are saying -- it'd probably have to rank No. 1."  Given the athleticism to pull it off and the timing, the 4-1 Seahawks would probably agree. Click here Click here Click here