ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Roger Goodell says Tanya Snyder will continue to represent Commanders as Dan Sny  (อ่าน 1888 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Roger Goodell says Tanya Snyder will continue to represent Commanders as Dan Sny
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 06:46:10 pm »
owner Dan Snyder has distanced himself from his team, NFL commi sioner Roger Goodell said this week from the league's annual meetings. Snyder, whose 20-plus year run as Washington's owner can best be described as tumultuous, ceded day-to-day operations to his wife, Tanya, after he was fined $10 million by the NFL last summer following the league's investigation into the team's workplace environment. Jeff Green Jersey "Dan Snyder has not been involved in day-to-day operations," Goodell said, of the . "Don't believe he's been at the facility at all, and when we continue to have league matters, Tanya has  Bruce Brown Jr. Jersey represented the team as CEO both on a day-to-day basis, but also here with the league. She represented the club here at the league meetings and that will continue for at least the foreseeable future, but Dan and I will talk about that at Nicolas Claxton Jersey  some point."While Snyder has distanced himself from the franchise, he continues to be in the news for the wrong reasons. In February, Snyder faced new allegations after six former employees came forward alleging inappropriate behavior by Snyder as part of a U.S. House of Representatives' Oversight Committee discu sion. Among the allegations from the discu sion was a former employee stating that she was inappropriately touched by Snyder, who following his recent hara sment claims.Despite these allegations, Snyder continues to own the Commanders, who, along with having a previously toxic workplace environment, have largely failed produce a winning product James Harden Jersey  on the field for the majority of Snyder's ownership. Washington coach Ron Rivera, who in 2020 coached the franchise to its most recent playoff appearance, hopes that the team's recent name change can help signal a new, positive chapter in the franchise's history.  "We have a chance for a reboot," Rivera said this week, ESPN's John Keim. "If we can stop having to every time be the focal point of football ... I respect what happened over here  Derrick Coleman Jersey and I understand how serious it is, but my job is about football and we're trying to create a sustainable winning culture. We're serious about it." Click here Click here Click here