ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Xavi Barcelona will discuss Messi after we win LaLiga  (อ่าน 2220 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Xavi Barcelona will discuss Messi after we win LaLiga
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 06:37:13 pm »
Barcelona head  Connor Brickley Women Jersey coach Xavi was left perplexed by a question about Lionel Me si and Bruce Springsteen on Friday, but said the club will discu s a potential move for Me si once they have won the title.Springsteen is playing concerts at the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona on Friday and Sunday, while many Blaugrana fans would like to see Me si once again playing his own greatest hits in the city next season.Me si is out of contract at Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the campaign, with rumours abound Barca could look to bring him back to the club where he scored 672 goals in 780 games.At a pre s conference ahead of Saturdays LaLiga clash with Real Betis, a journalist asked Xavi if he will see Me si at the concert.I dont understand the metaphor, he said, laughing. We dont know if its going to happen or not about Leo. Its very soon. We are focused on Betis and winning this league, it would give us a lot of stability. Well talk about po sible signings when we win LaLiga.For Bruce, I would like to go but Anton Stralman Jersey  I dont have tickets!Reports have suggested the club will meet LaLiga officials to discu s the viability of Me si returning given Barcas ongoing financial concerns, but Xavi said the discu sion will be more wide-ranging than just centring around the Argentinian.Its not just for the po sible arrival of Leo, its to improve next years squad, he said. Its not an important i sue, theres a league to win. Mateu Alemany, the clubs sporting director informs us and in theory, everything is going well. With  Frank Vatrano Kids Jersey Barca leading LaLiga by 11 points with seven games remaining, despite losing 2-1 at Rayo Vallecano last time out, Xavi disputed the idea that the season has been a long one, suggesting it felt longer last year when they finished 13 points behind champions Real Madrid.I dont understand why you say its getting long, he responded to a reporter. Last season it was an eternity. Now I look at the table and Im happy. Sometimes I dont understand it. Im having a good time in this league. Who wouldnt have signed up for this?The other day we played the worst game of the season, but tomorrow is a good opportunity and there is hope to win. Last year it was long.On the defeat at Rayo Vallecano, he added: Madrid lost the day before 4-2 at Girona and that happens.  Mike Hoffman Kids Jersey Youre not always going to be outstanding, its sport. What you have to do is react tomorrow and return to our game model and values. You dont have to look back.Barca confirmed on Friday that Andreas Christensen and Ousmane Dembele will be back in the squad after recovering from injuries, much to Xavis delight.On Dembele, he said: The injury was in an area that was more difficult to heal. Hes fine and happy. Well see if we play him from the start or as a substitute, but its very important news for us.We have mi sed him. He is the best footballer one-on-one, there are few in the world like him.  Aleksander Barkov Kids Jersey Ask the LaLiga full-backs who they prefer. He is a player with tremendous speed, he is a differential. It is logical that we have mi sed him. Click here Click here Click here