ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Tom Brady does his own version of the Dak Dance to warm up before games  (อ่าน 2778 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Tom Brady does his own version of the Dak Dance to warm up before games
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 03:46:35 pm »
quarterback earlier this season for his  Clayton Keller Kids Jersey pregame warmup, which has now been labeled the "Dak Dance." The clip of him moving his hips to prepare for game has been set to music, mimicked by other players and even used as a by teammate Ezekiel Elliot. quarterback , who faced Prescott on Sunday, knows all about the "dance" -- because he also does it. Brady spoke with FOX about "doing the Dak" and said it was influenced by quarterback coach Tom House, someone No. 12 and Prescott have both worked with.   does in fact do the "Dak Dance" ( )  FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX)  The six-time Super Bowl champion, who knows a thing or two  Christian Fischer Jersey about what works and what does not, complimented Prescott on his now signature warmup."He does a good job of it. He's got those loose hips," the Patriots QB said, noting that he understands the need to incorporate the stretch into a pregame routine. "I know exactly what he's doing. I like that he's doing that, it's good training for him."  Brady's signature pregame move is running out, pumping his Victor Soderstrom Kids Jersey  fist and screaming "Let's go," and then doing your cla sic pregame drills of running through plays and to sing the ball around. The 42-year-old is not often seeing shaking his hips like young Prescott, but Brady says he often  Alex Galchenyuk Kids Jersey does do the same move."I actually do that before I warm up," TB12 said. "He's a little more violent in the action, which is pretty good."In the video above, Brady and Prescott clearly execute the drill a bit differently, but Brady does have Teppo Numminen Kids Jersey  16 years on 26-year-old Prescott and may not have the same range of motion in his older age.  Violent hips aside, Brady and company beat Prescott and his squad 13-9 in a rainy Gillette Stadium matchup. The Cowboys fell to 6-5 with the lo s and the Patriots kept their first place spot in the AFC and improved to 10-1. Click here Click here Click here