ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL players take to Twitter to mourn the loss of Tony Sparano Vikings offensive  (อ่าน 2572 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL players take to Twitter to mourn the loss of Tony Sparano Vikings offensive
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 05:48:39 pm »
News of the death of offensive line coach Tony Sparano sent shockwaves throughout the NFL, where Sparano had been a coach since 1999. Sparano died Sunday, ."Our hearts go out to Jeanette and the entire Sparano family as we all mourn the lo s of Tony," Vikings Owners Mark and Zygi Wilf said in a statement. "Tony was a pa sionate and driven individual who cared deeply about his family, and especially enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren. Tony's presence within the Vikings organization will be deeply mi Brian Dawkins Jersey  sed. We are only thinking of Tony's family during this incredibly difficult time. We ask that the entire NFL and Vikings family keep the Sparanos in their thoughts." Former and current players took to Twitter to pay respects to Sparano.  Heart broken and lost for words! We lost a great man. Prayers to the Sparano family. So glad I got to see you and tell ya how much you meant to me a month ago.  Brian Hartline (@brianhartline)    RIP Tony Sparano.. He was more than a football coach to me. I thank you for all the le sons advice and love you showed me ...Rest Easy. Marcus Martin (@TheRealDoubleMs)    My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Tony Sporano. Dalton Risner Jersey  Great man, gone too soon. Zach Line (@ZLINE48)    RIP to a great man who gave me an opportunity in National Football League and BELIEVED in me from day 1! Many great memories playing for Tony Sparano for 4 years! Youll be mi sed! Rest easy Coach!  Kendall Langford (@KendallLangford)    Man, when it rains it pours. Rest In Peace coach Sparano. Prayers going to your family and friends and our Viking organization. Lost 4 coaches in the past 2 months. Wishing I was able to reverse time and tell not just these people but everyone thats import to me I appreciate you Tashawn Bower (@TashawnBower)    Thoughts and prayers to Mrs. Sparano, his family and everyone in the organization.. lifes precious and we just never know when its our time.. RIP Coach..  Kyle Rudolph (@KyleRudolph82)    Really tough to see this, so much respect for this guy, great coach and great person! You will be mi sed by so many, thoughts and prayers to your family! RIP Coach  Adam Thielen (@athielen19)    Damn Im at a lo s for words RIP coach Sparano taught me Kenny Young Jersey  so much not just about football about life also one of the biggest reasons why I signed with the was because of you coach thanks for everything love you coach RIP Donald Penn (@DPENN70)    Sporano Family I am so sorry for your lo s. Coach believed in me, trusted me, and stuck with me as a rookie. He would check on my family every HC and QB meeting we would have! He was a great man! I love you coach! Derek Carr (@derekcarrqb)    You will truly be mi sed by your loved ones, the guys you coached and the ones youve impacted over the years coach Sparano. Calm, cool and always wearing your shades no matter how dark the room was. Thank you for caring about the us as individuals and not just athletes . Teddy Bridgewater (@teddyb_h2o)  And Tim Patrick Jersey  there's this from ESPN.com's Courtney Cronin and NFL analyst Warren Sharp:    My last interview at minicamp was with Tony Sparano. His gruff, no-nonsense exterior made him who he was, but behind that he was one of the nicest most gracious people I've had the privilege to interview. A real shock to the system. The NFL lost a good one. Courtney Cronin (@CourtneyRCronin)    RIP Tony Sparano, the only NFL head coach in NFL history to lead a team to the playoffs the year following a one-win season. His 2008 Dolphins won the AFC East, the only season in the last 15 years that the Patriots didnt finish 1st place. Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball)  Sparano, 56, is survived by his wife, Jeanette, three  Quinn Meinerz Jersey children -- sons, Tony and Andrew, his daughter, Ryan Leigh -- and four grandchildren. Click here Click here Click here