ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Servette fan plays key role in Gael Clichys stunning long-distance strike  (อ่าน 2405 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Servette fan plays key role in Gael Clichys stunning long-distance strike
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 06:02:49 pm »
Gael Clichy scored from the halfway line in Servettes 5-0 win over Sion  after remembering some advice he had been given about goalkeeper Alexandros Safarikas from a fan Chris Slade Jersey  on Instagram.Servette were already 2-0 ahead when former Arsenal and Manchester City defender Clichy won po se sion just inside Sions half in the ninth minute on Saturday before sending  Nelson Agholor Jersey a left-foot shot over a scrambling Safarikas, leaving both ball and keeper in the net.The French full-back revealed after the game that he had recalled a Devin McCourty Jersey  me sage from one of the clubs supporters on social media telling him that Safarikas had a tendency to stray off his line. I received a me sage on Instagram from a fan of Servette who said to me that the goalkeeper tends to be a bit advanced, and it stuck in my thoughts, Clichy said in  Rodney Harrison Jersey quotes on the clubs Twitter feed.The execution was succe sful and its  Julian Edelman Jersey three points.Clichy, who won the Premier League title once with Arsenal and twice with City during his 14 seasons in English football, moved to Servette in December 2020 on a free transfer from Turkish side Istanbul Basaksehir. Click here Click here Click here