ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: LeBron James marketing agency is dumping Johnny Manziel  (อ่าน 1477 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
LeBron James marketing agency is dumping Johnny Manziel
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 09:16:53 pm »
It looks like the aren't the of act; it turns out his marketing agency has had enough too. Manziel's marketing agency LRMR, which is owned by , announced on Wednesday that they'll be cutting ties with the Browns quarterback.The latest from SportsLineThe man who runs LRMR, Maverick Carter, says the agency is dumping Manziel because the Browns Austin Romine Jersey  quarterback needs to focus on other things like "personal growth.""We've decided to end our formal busine s relationship with Johnny," Carter . "I will continue to support and advise him as a friend. However, because Johnny needs to focus on personal growth, the next phase of his career and because LRMR continues to expand beyond marketing, we made the mutual decision that it Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey  was best to terminate our busine s relationship."  According to Cleveland.com, LRMR was trying to get away from doing endorsement deals, and  Brian Roberts Jersey Manziel was their only client for whom they were strictly doing endorsements. There had been talk that Manziel would likely be dumped, but it's believed that his recent trip to Las Vegas led LRMR to cut ties sooner than they might have wanted.James was actually asked about Manziel's Vegas antics on Wednesday, and the star said that the big problem for Manziel is that he's creating a distraction for his  Mariano Rivera Jersey team."I'm not quite sure, I don't know all the details on it. I've really kind of haven't been all up on it but I've heard a little of it," James said when asked about Manziel's trip to Vegas. "It's just a distraction for not only himself, but for everyone that's around him including family Sonny Gray Jersey , people that represent him, the people that are around him. And he'll figure it out at some point. We all hope."  Manziel had prominent endorsement deals with Nike, McDonald's and Snickers during the 2015 NFL season. The decision to dump Manziel comes le s than two years after the company originally in January 2014. Click here Click here Click here