ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Dez Bryant Tony Romo looked like a little missile in return to practice  (อ่าน 1255 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Dez Bryant Tony Romo looked like a little missile in return to practice
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 09:05:17 pm »
will continue to make the starts under center for the as works his way back from his latest injury. The Cowboys -- Prescott and Romo included -- seem fine with that arrangement, for  Marshawn Lynch Jersey now. Romo will be healthy at some point, and then a decision will have to be made, but for now, he's just getting in some limited reps at practice. He recently began Nate Orchard Jersey  throwing pa ses to the wide receivers during the early portion of practices, and one person impre sed with how the QB looks, both physically and in terms of his throws, is the team's best wide receiver: . "I think he's been losing some weight and I think I saw some abs on him. ... (Romo) looked like a little mi sile."  Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant "I think he's been losing some weight and I think I saw some abs on him," Bryant said, . Bryant later added that Romo "looked like a little mi sile."  Tre Flowers Jersey  While we're not exactly sure what Dez means by saying Romo looked like a "little mi sile," it's certainly encouraging that he's encouraged by how Romo looks on the field. Having both Prescott and Romo ready to play would give the Cowboys two high-level options in case one or the other falters. Whether Romo will actually get a chance to step back into the  Duane Brown Jersey lineup -- which seemed a foregone conclusion before the season started and the Cowboys raced out to a 6-1 start with Prescott at the helm -- remains to be seen. Dez, though, is confident in both players. "Me and Romo , we good but I don't know, it's a team game. So we just have to see."  Nobody in Dallas seems to want to commit one way or the other. They're all content to let Prescott play this our until he either stumbles or gets injured, all while allowing  Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey Romo to both heal his back and avoid further injury. Click here Click here Click here