ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Brandon Marshall thought Eric Decker was a product of Peyton Manning  (อ่าน 966 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Brandon Marshall thought Eric Decker was a product of Peyton Manning
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 08:26:51 pm »
At this point in his career, 's played with plenty of quarterbacks. Willians Astudillo Jersey  There was -- on two different teams. Kyle Orton once earned the title of Marshall's top quarterback And let's not forget about and . Here's the full list as of last summer, :   Jake Plummer, Jay Cutler (twice), Patrick Ramsey, Kyle Orton, Chris Simms, Chad Henne, Tyler Thigpen, Chad Pennington, Matt Moore, J.P. Losman, Jason Campbell, Josh McCown and Jimmy Clausen.Now, we can add Ryan Fitzpatrick Brian Dozier Jersey  and Geno Smith to that list. So, in all of his years (10) and in all of his stops (4) Marshall has never caught pa ses from an undisputed top quarterback. Still, since entering the league, Marshall's racked up among all receivers.  So, when Marshall joined the ahead of last season, he was a bit skeptical of , who made his name in Denver catching pa ses from someone named . In fact, Marshall even told Decker that he thought he was only good because of Manning.    "Today he told me, ' Addison Reed Jersey I honestly thought you were a product of Peyton Manning . Like I didn't believe you were good,' " Decker says.  Marshall lets out a giggle, demonstrating his guilt. "I did," he says, smiling. " I used to think 'Man, it's not fair, they have Peyton," reinforcing the idea that the succe s of Denver's receivers are "a product of Peyton."  Now? Marshall thinks of Decker a bit differently, "He's probably one of the better route runners in our league," Marshall says of his buddy. "And I don't think people really understand it -- I didn't even really . . . And then, probably during the Indy game in Week 2 , I was like, 'Wow, this dude is pretty good.' " Decker caught eight pa ses for 97 yards in the Jets' 20-7 win."  And that makes Martin Perez Jersey  sense, largely due to the fact that Marshall and Decker combined for 2,529 yards and 26 touchdowns last year. They also did that with and , occasionally, as their quarterbacks. If anything, both Marshall and Decker are to blame for the Jets' contract tiff with Fitzpatrick, whose stats were inflated due to their ability to win contested pa Josh Donaldson Jersey  ses and , which has Fitzpatrick feeling like he deserves more money than the Jets have offered.   The best part about this story? Both Marshall and Decker are seemingly desperate for Fitzpatrick to return to them. For some strange reason, neither of them have realized that Fitzpatrick is simply a product of Marshall and Decker. Click here Click here Click here