ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Chiefs star receiver Tyreek Hill reportedly under investigation for alleged batt  (อ่าน 908 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Chiefs star receiver Tyreek Hill reportedly under investigation for alleged batt
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 08:13:57 pm »
wide receiver is under investigation in Kansas City for alleged battery.  Jim Palmer Jersey According to a police report , the incident with Hill allegedly involved a juvenile victim. A source told the that the victim was Hill's young son that he has with his fiancee, Crystal Espinal.According to KCTV, the this month that officers have been called to Hill's place of residence. Police were also called to the receiver's house on March 5 after a report of child abuse or neglect, but no one was charged and the case was closed after three days.As for Thursday's  Manny Machado Jersey incident, the Chiefs are aware of the investigation, but didn't offer any new details in a statement that was released Friday."The club is ," the team said. "We're in the proce s of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities. We'll have no further comment at this time."This isn't the first time that Hill has been under investigation for a sault. Following the 2016 NFL Draft, the Chiefs faced some backlash for selecting Hill, who and strangling Espinal while the two were in college. Espinal was pregnant at the time of the a sault.After he was drafted in April 2016, Hill said he understood why some fans might  Pedro Alvarez Jersey dislike him."Those guys, those fans, they have every right to be mad at me," Hill said, . "I did something wrong. I just let my emotions get the best of me and I shouldn't have done it. They have every right to be mad. But gue s what? I plan to come back and be a better man and be a better citizen and everything will take care of itself.''Following the incident with Espinal, Hill went to therapy and went to counseling for anger management. Hill eventually had the domestic a sault conviction dismi  Dan Straily Jersey sed and expunged after .As for the most recent incident, police are still investigating and no one has been charged. If the charges do come, the Chiefs could go the same route they went with Kareem Hunt. The former Kansas City running back was released from the team just hours after a video was released that showed him kicking a woman. Hunt was  by the NFL on Friday.Hill Brooks Robinson Jersey , who's headed into the final year of his rookie contract, was expected to get a hefty extension this offseason, but at this point his future in Kansas City is anyone's gue s. Click here Click here Click here