ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Warriors Draymond Green requests ankle X-rays after controversial play with Doma  (อ่าน 874 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Warriors Draymond Green requests ankle X-rays after controversial play with Doma
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 07:45:23 pm »
had yet another controversial night on Monday  from Game 2 of the first round series between his and the . The incident that led to his  Victor Rask Women Jersey ouster came in the fourth quarter, when Kings guard mi sed a floater.Sacramento center was on the ground after the mi sed shot, and he grabbed Green's foot from there. He was a se sed a flagrant-1 foul for that, but Green, in frustration, stomped on Sabonis' chest while he was still on the ground. Green was a se sed a flagrant-2 foul and ejected from the game as a result. The Kings went on to win the game 114-106, scoring 23 points in the last 7:03 of the game without Green on the floor.  Sabonis is down after Draymond stepped on him.  Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport)  After the game, Sabonis needed to receive X-rays on  Eric Fehr Women Jersey his ribs and lungs, the area where Green stepped on him, according to . However, according to , he wasn't the only player to get X-rayed after the game. Green also requested an X-Ray on his right ankle after feeling  Zach Parise Jersey sorene s, and he reportedly believes that the injury came when Sabonis grabbed his ankle.Green attempted to justify what happened by claiming he had nowhere else to put his foot, and that the officials were letting the Kings grab him. "My leg got grabbed," Green . "Second time in two nights. Referees just watch it. I gotta land my foot somewhere and I'm not the most stretchable person, so I'm not stretching that far. I can only step so Victor Rask Men Jersey  far before pulling my leg away."  It is unclear what, if anything, X-Rays on Green's ankle showed. Game 3 of this series will take place on Thursday, in San Francisco, though an injury isn't the only thing Green will need to worry about, as he will also face po sible league discipline for the foul. Green has been suspended in the postseason before, all the way back in Daniel Winnik Jersey  the 2016 Finals. Now, whether its due to his ankle or discipline from the league office, there appears to be a chance that he mi ses another critical playoff game for the Warriors. Click here Click here Click here