ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Denzel Ward wants to stay in Cleveland says his agent has talked contract extens  (อ่าน 1347 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Denzel Ward wants to stay in Cleveland says his agent has talked contract extens
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 07:31:18 pm »
If he has it his way, will be staying in Cleveland for the foreseeable future.Ward, the No. 4 overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, said on Tuesday that his agent Ted Lindsay Men Jersey  has had contract with the , according to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal. "In a perfect world, I'd definitely want to be a Brown for my entire career," Ward said.In three NFL seasons, Ward has been a high-level cornerback for the Browns, though he has had some injury i sues. He's played 37 of 48 po sible games in his career (starting in all but one), recording seven interceptions and 40 pa ses Adam Erne Women Jersey  defensed during that time. He's allowed only 130 of 254 pa ses thrown his way in coverage to be completed, a 51.2% Kris Draper Jersey  completion rate. Quarterbacks have averaged just 5.9 yards per attempt on those throws as well, a considerably below-average mark.Given his play and his age (24 years old), it's likely that Ward will seek a deal at or near the top of the cornerback market. five-year, $100 million extension is currently the largest deal for a cornerback. He also tops the league with a $20 million average annual value, $25 million signing bonus, $43.7 million guaranteed at signing, and $71.2 million in practical guarantees.  Ward still has one year remaining on his rookie contract, plus the fifth-year option, which means he's set to earn around $22.7 million total for the 2021 and  Antti Tuomisto Men Jersey 2022 seasons. It seems unlikely that he'll top Ramsey's deal, but he could come in somewhere in the range of players like and -- other top corners who have recently signed extensions -- and average $17-19 million  Luke Witkowski Women Jersey per year. Cornerback contract extensions have tended to be for four or five years, so Ward could be seeking something like $80-100 million in new money, depending on how long his deal runs. Click here Click here Click here