ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Bucs WR Mike Evans kneels during anthem to protest Donald Trumps election  (อ่าน 1639 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Bucs WR Mike Evans kneels during anthem to protest Donald Trumps election
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 07:24:53 pm »
Andrej Sustr Women Jersey                There is a new high-profile protest taking place on NFL sidelines and this time it involves President-elect Donald Trump and wide receiver .Evans, , has decided to protest the election of Trump as president by kneeling during the national anthem before Bucs games. After the game, Evans called Trump's campaign and election "a joke." "If this happens, then America's not right right now," Evans said. "I said this a long time ago. When Donald Trump ran, I thought it was a joke, and the joke continues."I'm not a political person that much, but I got common  Jacob Larsson Jersey sense. And I know when something's not right."  The protest, according to Evans, is literally just about Trump's election and nothing else, including the military, many of whom were on the field before the game. The wideout said he would continue sitting until "Ashton Kutcher comes out" and the results are flipped, he will continue to sit during  Antoine Vermette Jersey the anthem."I don't want to, you know, disrespect the veterans or anything," Evans said. "The men and Benoit-Olivier Men Jersey  women who serve this country, I'm forever indebted to them. But the things that's been going on in America lately, I'm not going to stand for that. When Ashton Kutcher comes out and says we've been punked, then I'll stand again. But I won't stand anymore."  There were no shots of Evans sitting down during the anthem or kneeling on the television production. When FOX cameras zoomed out during the end of the anthem, however, Evans could be seen walking towards the sidelines. Unfortunately for the wide receiver, barring something Ryan Miller Women Jersey  very unexpected, he could be kneeling for several more years. Many NFL players have knelt before games this season, most notably , who . Click here Click here Click here