ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Colts GM Dont understand why people think I hate Chuck Pagano  (อ่าน 1858 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Colts GM Dont understand why people think I hate Chuck Pagano
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 06:54:01 pm »
When owner Jim Irsay announced his decision to retain both general manager Ryan Grigson and head coach Chuck Pagano, he mentioned that the two men would be "  Vic Law Jersey "to one another. So, it's a good sign then that Grigson supposedly has "fun" working with Pagano.At the NFL combine this past week, Grigson revealed two important details to He's not a monsterHe doesn't hate Pagano, despite what's been previously reported by pretty much every outlet in the sports media landscape."I don't think I'm a monster," Grigson jokingly said. "I might not be going out for beers with the head coach every night, but I do like Chuck Pagano , and we have a lot of fun working together. We bounce things off each other. We laugh, all the time. I just don't understand why people  Shaquille O'Neal Jersey think I hate the guy, because that's just not reality."Friction between Pagano and Grigson has been a frequent topic of discu sion, especially as the Colts endured a tough 2015 season. Back in September,  Jordan Bone Jersey that there was "growing friction" between the two. La Canfora added that "the two are not constantly feuding or at each other's throats, their ability to coexist long-term was greatly compromised ..."La Canfora elaborated on their relationship:  "The working relationship between Pagano and Grigson was already deteriorating to that point -- Pagano has no say over personnel and did not get final say on his staff either, with Grigson hiring offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton."That was at the beginning of the season. The Colts proceeded to finish with an 8-8 record and mi sed the playoffs for the first time in Pagano's four years with Aaron Gordon Jersey  the team. But, after Grigson and Pagano's the Colts decided to hang onto both men. Of course, the fact that the two needed to have a heart-to-heart talk suggests that, at some point, friction did exist.Now, it appears the two have patched things up. They're apparently not grabbing beers together yet, according to Grigson, but hopefully they're still finding time to talk about how they're going to protect quarterback moving forward.Under Grigson and Pagano, the two have struggled to supply Luck with adequate protection.QB knockdowns (hits + sacks)2012 leader - Andrew Luck (122)2013 leader - Andrew Luck (115 Terrence Ross Jersey )2014 leader - Andrew Luck (115) Scott Kacsmar (@FO_ScottKacsmar) Luck ended up mi sing a large chunk of this past season , which ultimately contributed to the Colts' demise. Click here Click here Click here