ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Calais Campbell didnt talk to Coughlin or Marrone before signing with Jaguars  (อ่าน 2027 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Calais Campbell didnt talk to Coughlin or Marrone before signing with Jaguars
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 06:11:40 pm »
The have handed out two of the four biggest deals in free agency this offseason. , formerly of the , received a five-year, $67.5 million contract, while , who came over from the , received a four-year pact worth $60 million. , Reuben Foster Jersey  said all the kinds of things you expect to hear from a big-money free agent that just joined a new team. Hes excited about his talented young teammates and he thinks the Jaguars are closer to contention than others do. He cited their 10 one-score lo ses last season, so it appears Campbell is generally aware of the concept of regre sion to  Brandon Aiyuk Jersey the mean. He also doesnt mind that some players called out his decision to sign in Jacksonville rather than choosing his hometown of Denver, where he starred at South High.But he also let slip that his free agent courtship was fairly short -- so short that he didnt even talk to his new head coach (Doug Marrone) or the teams new executive vice president of football operations (Tom Coughlin) before signing the deal.  KLEMKO: What was Coughlins pitch to you?CAMPBELL:I actually didnt talk to him until after I already signed. But I didnt need to have a conversation with him Fred Warner Jersey  because his rsum speaks for itself. Its automatic. Hes a future Hall of Famer, so no conversation was needed. I did tell my agent to ask how they were going to use me. I know theyre an attack defense and I like that a lot. Being able to play one gap and own it and make a play.KLEMKO: Did you get a chance to talk to Doug Marrone?CAMPBELL:Afterwards. After I signed I talked to everybody. But before I signed I didnt talk  San Francisco 49Ers Jersey to anybody. I had talked to guys who played for them. I feel like thats the way to do it. The one person that has given me good advice over the years is my Cardinals D-Line coach, Brentson Buckner. He gave me a lot of advice over the last couple months concerning schemes and coaching staffs and how they use players.Plenty of players do let their agents negotiate deals for them, so this isnt quite as strange as it seems. The Jags laid a bunch of cash at  Nick Mullens Jersey Campbells feet and hes satisfied with the way hell be used on the field, and that apparently was reason enough to put pen to paper. Click here Click here Click here