ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Lions DeAndre Levy takes a shot at Jim Irsay after aspirin comment  (อ่าน 2372 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Lions DeAndre Levy takes a shot at Jim Irsay after aspirin comment
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 07:02:58 pm »
At the NFL's owners meetings last week, owner Jim Irsay compared the dangers of playing football That comment -- specifically, -- caught the eye of linebacker .So, Levy fired back at Irsay via Instagram, targeting Irsay Derrick Coleman Jersey 's history of abusing prescription painkillers.A photo posted by DeAndre Levy (@dre_levy) onMar 28, 2016 at 1:37pm PDTFor context, here Bruce Brown Jr. Jersey 's Irsay's full comment about football and aspirin, via the 's Daniel Kaplan:  "I believe this: that the game has always been a risk, you know, and the way certain people are," he said. "Look at it. You take an aspirin, I take an aspirin, it might give you extreme side effects of illne s and your body ... Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot Jersey  may reject it, where I would be fine. So there is so much we don't know."As for Levy's jab, the reported that Irsay had a pharmacy fill 120 prescriptions Spencer Dinwiddie Jersey  in one year and Irsay to abusing prescription painkillers. Two years ago, Irsay after being with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and four counts of po se sion of a controlled substance.Irsay  Andre Roberson Jersey isn't the only NFL owner to downplay the risks of playing football.Cowboysowner Jerry Jones andTexansowner Bob McNair that between football and CTE exists. Click here Click here Click here