ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Eagles QB Nick Foles to GMs turned off by his humility I dont want to play for y  (อ่าน 1225 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Eagles QB Nick Foles to GMs turned off by his humility I dont want to play for y
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 08:52:27 pm »
bested and the ,  and bring the their first Lombardi Trophy. More on Eagles Five months later, Nick Foles OJ Mayo Jersey  is also happy as can be as a backup.And if you're an NFL team scouting him for 2019 free agency and happen to have a problem with that attitude, there's a good chance Nick Foles is also happy turning down your money.Fresh off a book tour in which he  for a memoir that won't pay him a dime, the Eagles quarterback discu sed his football future with Jason Romano on . And when asked about his desire to be known as a starting quarterback after his Super Bowl LII heroics, Foles reiterated his commitment to Philadelphia and refuted the notion he needs any validation."People still don't quite get it," he said. "Today, in our age, it's all about getting first, it's all about winning the race, it's all about having that title, (but) I've never cared for the title of starting quarterback ... I'm just a quarterback. I'm  Greg Monroe Jersey just who I am. If you have to name me starting quarterback to go be a starting quarterback, then I probably have some i sues I need to addre s."  The comments echo his remarks Michael Beasley Jersey  from throughout the 2017 season, when he a sured Philly media during his historic run to Super Bowl stardom that , the man he was tasked with replacing, remained the face of the franchise. And Foles told Romano he doesn't care too much if that humility is seen by some as weakne s, especially as he enters perhaps his final year with the Eagles and faces another opportunity to start in the NFL."I would love the opportunity to lead a team in the right situation," Foles said, "but I'm not just going  Rashad Vaughn Jersey to step into a situation that I don't enjoy the people I'm working with, I don't nece sarily like the offense, (or) it's not fun. There's GMs listening to what I'm saying right now, saying, 'I don't want a guy like that. Everything's got to be football ... He's got to want to be a starting quarterback,' and, quite frankly, I don't want to play for you. Because you're not going to get who I am."Even if it's for le s money, Foles  Oscar Robertson Jersey added, he said he'd rather remain in a comfortable situation -- like his current one with the Eagles -- than follow a lucrative paycheck.  "And the reason people don't get it," he surmised, "is that's just now how we're ingrained to be right now."  Here's a sneak peak of our interview with for the podcast. Releases Monday morning. SUBSCRIBE  Jason Romano (@JasonRomano) Click here Click here Click here