ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Drew Brees says his one incompletion against Colts will haunt me for a little wh  (อ่าน 1344 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Drew Brees says his one incompletion against Colts will haunt me for a little wh
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 08:51:09 pm »
was nearly perfect during the ' 34-7 rout of the on "Monday Night Football," but that wasn' Teemu Selanne Jersey t enough for the longtime quarterback.On a night he helped break the franchise record for most catches in a single season, then  the NFL's all-time record for single-game completion percentage (96.7), Brees still left the Superdome turf feeling as if he could've done better."I'll be honest with you," he told ESPN's Lisa Salters after the game, "you always think about the one that you mi sed. If I just set my darn feet and throw it to the Drew Stafford Jersey  running back, it's 30 for 30, so that one may haunt me for a little while."Brees, of course, finished 29 of 30 throwing against the Colts,  Alexander Burmistrov Jersey resulting in the completion-percentage record. That was enough to give him a 148.9 pa ser rating on a night he also to sed four touchdowns, giving him 10 scores and no interceptions in his past three starts.  Despite mi sing five games this year due to a thumb injury, Brees has come on strong during the Saints' ride to the postseason. The 40-year-old signal-caller is completing  Teppo Numminen Jersey a career-high 75.8 percent of his pa ses and is all but a lock to log his fourth consecutive season with that percentage above 70. He has also posted a 115.3 QB rating, the second best of Connor Hellebuyck Jersey  his 19-year career -- behind only his 2018 mark of 115.7, which helped propel him into the MVP conversation.Brees and the Saints (11-3) will close the 2019 season against the and . Click here Click here Click here