ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Panthers Matt Rhule hasnt looked into Deshaun Watson believes Sam Darnold will b  (อ่าน 903 ครั้ง)

ymakerpi8d

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Panthers Matt Rhule hasnt looked into Deshaun Watson believes Sam Darnold will b
« เมื่อ: มิถุนายน 27, 2023, 08:06:06 pm »
Earlier this week, reported that the and want to for star quarterback before the Nov Randy Johnson Jersey . 2 NFL trade deadline. The Dolphins aren't the only team that has been tied to Watson, however, and it's po sible another franchise could step in and steal Watson in the eleventh hour. One of these dark horses in the Watson sweepstakes could be the .While the Panthers traded for and picked up the fifth-year option on quarterback this offseason, he has still yet to prove that he's a franchise quarterback. With the Watson rumor mill again beginning to spin, asked Panthers head coach Matt Rhule during a Thursday pre s conference if he would do due diligence on Watson. Rhule responded by saying "I haven' Babe Ruth Jersey t done any work on anyone else" and "I believe Sam will be a great quarterback for the Carolina Panthers."             SF  QB  #14  The former signal-caller looked as though he had turned over a new leaf with the  Gleyber Torres Jersey Panthers through the first few weeks of the regular season. He won his first three starts in Carolina and even rushed for five touchdowns in the first four games. The past few weeks have been frustrating for Panthers fans, however, as Carolina has now dropped three straight.  Darnold's recent decline has contributed to the losing streak, as he has thrown four touchdowns and  Austin Romine Jersey six interceptions in the past three contests. During the 34-28 overtime lo s to the last week, Darnold completed just 17 of 41 pa ses.It remains to be seen if Gary Sanchez Jersey  Darnold is the answer in Carolina, but Rhule will likely give him more than six games before deciding to mortgage the future for a quarterback facing off-field i sues. Watson, of course, is still facing multiple lawsuits alleging sexual a sault, and it would be no surprise if he was not moved at the trade deadline. Click here Click here Click here